Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well...just got my renewal from Flux...

£438 is the renewal amount which is a fair bit more expensive than I was expecting...more expensive than last year (Ok, so I have moved to the other side of town).

Anybody have any suggestions on where's best at the moment?

Does Dan Clark still read the forums here?

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Well well...just got my renewal from Flux...

£438 is the renewal amount which is a fair bit more expensive than I was expecting...more expensive than last year (Ok, so I have moved to the other side of town).

Anybody have any suggestions on where's best at the moment?

Does Dan Clark still read the forums here?
Morning

I can arrange for a member of the renewals team to call you and discuss the renewal with you. Please feel free to pm me your full name , reference number and contact telephone number.

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Always worth calling them. Got around £50 off my renewal quote this year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi i no im new to this site i got a price throw flux on change vehical. mine makes yours sound good 22 2 years no claim, but still chepest i can find 1250 annual 142 pound a month on a gtv 2l more than my fto lol

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
hi i no im new to this site i got a price throw flux on change vehical. mine makes yours sound good 22 2 years no claim, but still chepest i can find 1250 annual 142 pound a month on a gtv 2l more than my fto lol

Morning

If you would like to discuss the quote, feel free to pm me your details and i will arrange for someone to give you a call.

Dan.

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
Just tried A. Flux as Dan is regularly on these boards, Got a totally uncompetitive quote through their online system and then decided to call to see if they could do better? Gave up after being left on standby for 15 mins without answer. :rolleyes:

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Just tried A. Flux as Dan is regularly on these boards, Got a totally uncompetitive quote through their online system and then decided to call to see if they could do better? Gave up after being left on standby for 15 mins without answer. :rolleyes:
Hiya,

Please feel free to PM me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number and I will ask someone to call you.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Got my renewal through the other week, gave them a call up today and spoke to a very helpful guy, updated a few details, added a few named drivers and the rest of the mods that I hadn't got round to declaring before and he came back with a price nearly 60 quid less so well worth calling up to discuss renewal prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts