Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period.
Regards,
Dan

Wednesday 24th December: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Saturday 27th December: Closed
Monday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 31st December: 9.00am – 3.00pm
New Years Day: Closed
Friday 2nd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 3rd January: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Monday 5th January: Normal Hours

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just stumbled on this, I've a Giulietta, if I do any modification like remap, will there be any extra payment?

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
It depends as each of our modified vehicle schemes have different terms when it comes to performance enhancing modifications. As a general rule though the premiums normally increase in line with the BHP increase i.e 15% BHP increase = 15% premium load.
If you'd like a quotation at all then please feel to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi,
It depends as each of our modified vehicle schemes have different terms when it comes to performance enhancing modifications. As a general rule though the premiums normally increase in line with the BHP increase i.e 15% BHP increase = 15% premium load.
If you'd like a quotation at all then please feel to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Thank you for your reply, my insurance is due on the 31st of March,I suppose it's always good to get a quote early, how do I get in touch?

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

You can PM me your details and I can arrange a call back for you, alternatively you can call our Club line on 0800 089 0035.

You can quote within 30 days of needing cover.

Kind regards,
Dan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
O.k., thank you Dan, I suppose I'll have to wait till end of February, also yesterday was recommended to you by a friend of mine, he has a Porsche, and he says he gets very good service and good price
Gerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts