Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've tried to search this before hand but not managed to find anything similar.

I have a 2009 Mito which has the USB Only port, is it possible to add the USB/AUX port which is featured on the later models? I've found a part number of 735547937. Anyone tried this before?

Cheers!

Connor

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey I have a 2009 Mito, I got this radio adapter that goes in the back of the stereo, and it works through the CD changers, it worked great. I have now changed the head unit for a touch screen one which is much better.

I think I paid £40, I still have mine Idk if you can sell on this site though. I can try and find you a link.

- So I looked it is called a Yatour Digital Music Changer. They have loads with different car names I'm not sure if they're universal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I have a 2009 Mito, I got this radio adapter that goes in the back of the stereo, and it works through the CD changers, it worked great. I have now changed the head unit for a touch screen one which is much better.

I think I paid £40, I still have mine Idk if you can sell on this site though. I can try and find you a link.

- So I looked it is called a Yatour Digital Music Changer. They have loads with different car names I'm not sure if they're universal.
I'm going to get a Android Auto head unit eventually which will have USB/Aux/Bluetooth etc but just wanted a cheap short-term solution but I think I can make do with what I've got so far :hehe:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts