Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to do this as my Brera has BOSE, the 10 disk CD Changer in the boot & connect NAV+.

Parrott kits are great & have the MP3 connectivity on some kits but could I get it fitted with my existing set up, so it would work through the speakers, do the mute / pause thing and even better, work with the steering controls:confused:

Any help & advice appreciated as currently taking the mini sim out of my iPhone and slotting it in before each longer journey.

Cheers,

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
It looks like they offer a solution. On the Parrot website, check out the UNIKA CANBUS adaptor for their MKi handsfree series (eg: MKi-9100).

Parrot - Hands free systems

Follow the link for compatibility, and they have an installation guide for the 159/Brera (with or without BOSE).

:)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like they offer a solution. On the Parrot website, check out the UNIKA CANBUS adaptor for their MKi handsfree series (eg: MKi-9100).

Parrot - Hands free systems

Follow the link for compatibility, and they have an installation guide for the 159/Brera (with or without BOSE).

:)
Thanks. That looks just the job:thumbs:

Will keep you posted:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi. I have a Parrot Mki9200 with the UNIKA kit installed with the Connect Nav+ with auto changer and BOSE in my Brera. All works fine apart from one issue. When using the steering wheel controls to operate the Parrot the Connect Nav+ is operated at the same time. For example when using >> button to skip to next track on the Parrot, if Connect Nav+ unit is on Radio it will search for next station - so when you go back to radio station has changed. Other example is if using the SatNav and you press the phone button to make a call on the Parrot, the Phone screen appears on the Connect Nav+ screen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,

Halfords reckon I need a £90 SOT cable (SOT-1001) for my Mki9000 and unika installation in my Brera. I pretty sure I do not have a Bose system as I don't have a sub in my boot. Do you know if I need this cable or not? I don't really want to pay for something I don't need.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts