Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

is it possible to modify the standard GT headlights to look like the blackline ones?

thanks
christian

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yes. I have a guide which was kindly supplied by someone on here.
PM me your address & I'll Email it to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TBH im just considering buying the car but i wasnt sure whether to get a blackline or not.

there isnt a massive amount of difference between a blackline and normal GT is there?

can the chrome mirrors be purchased also?

thanks

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
TBH im just considering buying the car but i wasnt sure whether to get a blackline or not.

there isnt a massive amount of difference between a blackline and normal GT is there?
Just spec. Bose, seats, wheels, interior finish.

thanks
Yes. Do a search, there are loads of threads.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Are the lights on a GT Blackline not the same as the lights on all other GT's???
Blackline and Cloverleaf GTs have a black surround inside the light case. Gives the front end a "meaner" look.

All other GTs have the same surround in chrome, as in mine.
Was looking to buy/fit the black lights as prefer the look. May still end up doing the "GTA" conversion myself.

The lights in the picture above look like 156 ones to me.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

thanks
no

its just a different trim level.........same car underneath.....done to shift the last stocks of the GT
dont pay over the odds thinking its special.........there are loads of them.......i see far more of them than my stromboli grey one......and to be honest i think apart from the very last ones that where white, that the stromboli grey is the best colour..........but im biased !! :)

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
its just a different trim level.........same car underneath.....done to shift the last stocks of the GT
dont pay over the odds thinking its special.........there are loads of them.......i see far more of them than my stromboli grey one......and to be honest i think apart from the very last ones that where white, that the stromboli grey is the best colour..........but im biased !! :)
It wasn't to shift the last stocks - Blackline was a trim level launched in 2007, GTs were on sale until 2010 - I followed a 60 plate one a couple of weeks ago!
The Cloverleaf trim was brought out late 2008 and SE was launched in 2010. I bet if you looked around you could still buy a new GT and it would be an SE (which were white or red).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts