Saturday
8:30 - 13:00 Bikes Open
13:30 - 17:00 Time Attack Open

Sunday
8:30 - 12:00 Bikes Open
12:00 - 17:00 Time attack CLUB Track Day
Honda S2000 Club Track Day

More information @ 99659440-99760479.
Price is €20 per hour (3 passes 20 minutes each).
Just take a helmet and come running!!!

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the idea ! ;)

I would like to go there though, even on my own if nobody else will be interested, to have a few laps and see the track !

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep an eye on this thread then my friend :)

As it seems, this weekend is "booked" by the Honda S2000 club, and they are not so famous about their handling, so I wouldnt like to get in the track with them.
If a few of us gather, we can do an Alfa track day in the next weeks :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
As it seems, this weekend is "booked" by the Honda S2000 club, and they are not so famous about their handling, so I wouldnt like to get in the track with them.
If a few of us gather, we can do an Alfa track day in the next weeks :)
I think you'd be surprised about the S2000's handling. It's the driver's "handling" that's usually the culprit, not the car's!

A modified S2000 did a 1:16 on Sunday, that's on par with 4WD hillclimb monsters of upwards of 500hp.

Εξάλλου εν έχει τζιε πολλή σχέση, εν βόλτα που πάσειν οι παραπάνω. :)

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most S2000's I see on the road, are way out of control even on a straight line !
The tail bounces up a LOT, forcing the car out of control.

Maybe its because of non proper lowering, but in either case, let them do their thing, we will do ours :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I agree! The track is there for people to have a fun time in a safe environment but i still stand by what i said about the Honda's. After a humbling drive when i was trying to keep up with an expertly driven S2000 once i've grown much respect for them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts