Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Alloy wheel I havn't seen many 156's in this colour, I absolutely love it, but my mates think it looks like an old Transco gas van and hate it. Your thoughts would be welcome as I cannot be the only one who loves it.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
I quite like the colour. But I like strange colours.

I don't really like the wood effect steering wheels in the non face lift interior 156's.
Still more entertaining than most of the same year though.

·
Registered
537 Posts
No...bad colour. Reminds me of my Dad's 1967 Ford Anglia.....

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I like it. I also like that Ice Blue they've done on the MINI for a few years as a grandparent had an original Mini in a similar shade. I also like that gloss primer Chrono grey/buck egg blue they did on the LE Fiat Coupe and that gloss grey (Arrow/Aviator) they did on the Audi TT.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I nearly purchased one exactly like the car in your picture, cos I love the colour. The only thing that stopped me was that it was a 1.8ts and I wanted a 2.0ts.
Glad I didn't buy it, although it was a total minter, shortly after I looked at it, there was a massive hailstorm here which would have written it off!

·
Registered
30,397 Posts
Your thoughts would be welcome as I cannot be the only one who loves it.
always thought that colour looked like they'd left the car in primer...

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's a classic alfa colour.
Look up Celeste on any of the early sprints and spiders

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks its good to know that its not just me that likes the colour, but I think your right it is a Marmite colour

·
Vendor
47,164 Posts
I'm not really a fan to be honest - I think the 156 looks best in red, black or the bright metallic blue.

·
Registered
40,074 Posts
On the bright side, it is much better than the Hearing aid Beige that Fiat are now selling the 500 in, or the Brown that the new Mini is often seen sporting...

Orange will be next...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts