Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Thanks, I hope so. it should be fine as it looked a lot worse with silver paint all over the back :) Good luck with the driving test :thumbs: might see you in the 147 or on the vespa then :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
very tempted..pain in the ar*e to get from Basildon to Ace Cafe in the rush hour..but it would mean more time spent in the GT.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Right lets see if I can make that one ... trouble is thursday is a really rubbish day for me :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
Might pop along to this as I'm only down the road...whats the turn out like, never been to any sort of Alfa or Italian meet before!

Also, don't suppose there's likely to be anyone present who can do diagnostics is there?? Need a fault code reading done :) Happy to pay for it with beer tokens or the equivalent!

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
I doubt anyone will have diagnostic stuff with them, hopefully someone will see your post and bring it with :)

Turnout can vary, depends on the weather and moods :lol: A few hardcore folk like myself generally go all the time though :thumbs: Having only missed maybe 6 out of 5 years!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Might pop along to this as I'm only down the road...whats the turn out like, never been to any sort of Alfa or Italian meet before!

Also, don't suppose there's likely to be anyone present who can do diagnostics is there?? Need a fault code reading done :) Happy to pay for it with beer tokens or the equivalent!
You need to make up the numbers for the GTA's :thumbs: don't think mine will be there there this month :(. if you don't like it just leave early :) There's no set time you have to stay until, come and go as you like :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Unfortunately, I got caught up at work and only arrived at half eightish. Went to grab a bite to eat, which proved a difficult task…then by the time my mate and I came back outside, everyone was gone! Poor effort by myself as there was some lovely machines outside when I turned up. Must try harder next time!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm currently working on the GTV over the winter so probably won't be coming along much over the next few months and to be honest as far as the traffic goes Thursdays are the new Fridays and it takes me nearly 2 hours to do the 40 mile trip!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts