Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Ace Cafe - Alfa 145 24v V6 3.0

1355 Views 21 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  jason156
Hi Guys, I just thought i would post a couple of pictures that I took of a v6 engined 145 at The Ace Cafe last monday.
I was working in London and staying at the Wembley Travelodge when we walked past The Ace, which was full of allsorts of motors, anyway along came a purple 145, which sounded :wow:.
So i went over to have a chat, only other thing to say is check out the injectors....6 of them, and the custom CDA - the guy who built it (as opposed to the owner) told me it was dyno'ed at over 280bhp

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Vendor
49,001 Posts
Good to see it on the road and being used. Pretty sure it was built by Gary from Dandy Cars in Essex quite a number of years ago, with lots of AHM bits, independent throttlebodies?. Think he bought it back recently and got it back on the road again, was that him you saw there?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Vendor
49,001 Posts
Hmm now that I can see the pics clearer this might not be Gary's one afterall. Pretty sure it looked quite different the last time I saw photos.

Didn't realise Mark is your cousin's husband - what a small world :)

· Vendor
49,001 Posts
Tyrel he is nuts on tuning and im pauly.
How do u upload pics.
Thanks it was overfueling a little but next couple weeks its having a full mapping session done!
And i thought best to leave the car for people to just look at to either like or not because to me its the best and ultimate 145 and took yrs of bugging gary to sell to me
Does it still have the AHM individual throttlebodies?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.