Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning/thinking about going down for the monthly Italian night on the 11th (second Thursday of the month)?

Cheers!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I'm going to try and make it down. I've been meaning to go to one of these meets for ages.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I'm going to try and make it down. I've been meaning to go to one of these meets for ages.
Thought i recognised your car :thumbs: nice to see a grey 1 again :)

Good to meet up with ben aswell & see his GTA finally. I love the colour of it & think its 1 of the nicest GTA's i've seen :thumbs: those door lights are pretty cool too :lol:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thought i recognised your car :thumbs: nice to see a grey 1 again :)

Good to meet up with ben aswell & see his GTA finally. I love the colour of it & think its 1 of the nicest GTA's i've seen :thumbs: those door lights are pretty cool too :lol:

Thanks, was a good evening apart from the traffic on the way. Good to meet up again :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Was a good GTA turnout! I didn't realise the blue one was yours Ben.
Hope to get the chance to chat to more people next time.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
wooooo cheers :)

i picked my gta up last night (with ben), loving it! have just put some pics up of it :)
Ill have a look for it :thumbs:

Was funny seeing cobalts grey GTA because it was 1 of the only other grey GTA's i ever saw when i had mine. The other 1 belongs to V6 Alfa again now. Got a video of it going through the hindhead tunnel when it 1st opened :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ill have a look for it :thumbs:

Was funny seeing cobalts grey GTA because it was 1 of the only other grey GTA's i ever saw when i had mine. The other 1 belongs to V6 Alfa again now. Got a video of it going through the hindhead tunnel when it 1st opened :)
You should organise a run ;) I've been down there before with Matt Foley and dtone. Was goooood fun :D

Does anyone on here own the red/orangey GTA that turned up with the GT alloys on? Really stood out

·
Registered
777 Posts
C11 GTA. I think I remember seeing it advertised on Pistonheads a while back.
Stunning colour, Pictures don't do it justice.
If I were to change my wheels I'd go for those Blackline 18's.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts