Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
If the wind is howling,the snow is avalanching,the sun is blazing,the rain is gushing,I shall be there,bringing 155 wearing its new speedies.See you there.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Am off to Donnington for a bit of heavy metal and cider:)

Won't be able to be in two places at once though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill be there, is anyone going tomorrow night? Its classic car night.
Yes, think I'm more likely to be there tomorrow than Thurs now. Again, weather pending. Not because I'm afraid of rain but because my 38 yr old Alfa likes to leak water on my feet when it rains and I don't like wearing wellies to drive!:D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Im only going to go tonight if its dry as classic cars wont be taken out of hibernation in the rain. Ill keep an eye out for you if I go.

Annoyingly due to the tube strike (if it goes ahead) it means I cant leave work early so I wouldnt get to Ace until 8pm, probably still worth going though...

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
was a good night tonight see ing all the classic cars :D there was a Guilia super and a sprint GTA replica which was well done :D seen jimmyjams guilia aswell, but missed the chap! didn't see jaydh though, next time :thumbs:

now its Thursday night jam session at the ace, wahoo!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry I missed you EA. I was out with my old man and got sidetracked.
Good night although there was fairly poor turnout, hopefully it was just due to the weather.
Good showing of Alfa's though. Lovely GTA, Giulia, 166, your 33 and a Montreal too! Surely you took some pics?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I had to stay late at work and didnt get home til 8.30 so didnt go to Ace, ill be there tomorrow night though!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts