Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on how the value of a used car is affected when it has UK accident damage recorded against it?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
It depends. What category of damage did it have? Specifically what type of damage? What level of repair was required and was it repaired to a high standard? We'll need more details to give an opinion..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking at and have now bought the white 159ti that was for sale in Donegal!! So anyone looking for an 06 159 diesel give me a shout.

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
I was looking at and have now bought the white 159ti that was for sale in Donegal!! So anyone looking for an 06 159 diesel give me a shout.
Not that white one *******o ! What a screamer of car , Wonder why he didnt ring me back !:rolleyes:

Pm the 159 ? to me sir !

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Dermo, were you the man from cork ringin about it monday???
No (well kinda) I emailed the garage on the Friday to see what price it was etc and the guy said he would get the sales person (see I can be pc !) to ring me back . He didnt so in this day and age its a buyers market so you bought it ! Youre 159 ? whats the story with that ?

Pm me details and I'll get back to you may have someone interested depending on the spec :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts