Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

From today till the End of September I will be selling all Genuine Alfa Accessories for cost + 5%!! (excluding postage).

So if there is anything you need or looking to spruce up your Alfa contact me via here or you can contact me direct on 0131 623 8415.

Cheers! :thumbs:

Gav

p.s I keep some Accessories in stock but can order everything else in within a day or 2 :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, how much is the boot liner please? Already ordered it but yet to pick it up (i'll send it back if it's much cheaper!). Is there a list somewhere with the accessories on offer? Only just got my G so new to all this Alfa stuff!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Thanks for your enquiry and I hope your enjoying Alfa driving!!

Boot Liner for the Giulietta under the offer would cost you £33.60. I normally quote an additional £7 for the courier. Does this work out cheaper??

You can use alfa accessories to browse for accessories. I keep quite a lot of it in stock and sell most things on ebay.

Have a look and if there's anything there that interests you and would like a cost on just give me a shout :thumbs:

Cheers!

Gavin.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, thanks for the quick reply and welcome! ...Paying £40 but picking up as got delivery to local garage so works out the same unfortunately! Will have a look at the Alfa accessories and see if there's anything which takes my fancy.

·
Registered
680 Posts
How much would the MiTo Italian flag sticker that goes across the top of the window be, with postage to Barnsley? :cool:

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much would the MiTo Italian flag sticker that goes across the top of the window be, with postage to Barnsley? :cool:

Hi Hitmanlee,

The Italian flag sticker for Mito windscreen retails at £88.42. Under the offer I would do it for £64.99.

Postage I'd be unsure about as I don't know how it would come packaged regarding size for posting out. (I wouldn't think anymore than £6.00).

Available from Italy so is a 4 day order to me. Let me know if you would like to go ahead :thumbs:

Gav

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much would the Brera/Spider illuminated kick plates plus P&P be please?

Hi Stuart,

The Illuminated Kick Plates retail at £299.84. Under the offer I would do them for £188.90. Say £5 for P&P.

There available for next day so could have them out to by Tuesday if you order them today.

Let me know.

Gav.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
How much for the Rubber floor mats for the Giulietta?

Tempted by the illuminated sill plates, but i have spent enough already this year :(

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much for the Rubber floor mats for the Giulietta?

Tempted by the illuminated sill plates, but i have spent enough already this year :(
Hi Andrew,

Hope your well :)

Rubber Mats RRP £71.09. Under the offer I'll do them for £58.22. Need to come from Italy 4 day order.

Sill plates RRP £209.23. Under the offer I'll do them for £131.82. Again a 4 day order. Don't think there illuminated though, just have 'Alfa Romeo' in red.

Go on you know you want too!!! :p

Gav

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi Stuart,

The Illuminated Kick Plates retail at £299.84. Under the offer I would do them for £188.90. Say £5 for P&P.

There available for next day so could have them out to by Tuesday if you order them today.

Let me know.

Gav.
Thanks, I'll take them. I'll give you a call in the morning, or if you aren't in, on Monday.

Stuart

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey folks,

From today till the End of September I will be selling all Genuine Alfa Accessories for cost + 5%!! (excluding postage).

So if there is anything you need or looking to spruce up your Alfa contact me via here or you can contact me direct on 0131 623 8415.

Cheers! :thumbs:

Gav

p.s I keep some Accessories in stock but can order everything else in within a day or 2 :)
Hey there...after the red Alfa G dash trim seen in the link below: Part number 50903496

Alfa Romeo Giulietta review – 1.4 MultiAir TCT edition

Can you let me have a quote please?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
:cry:
Hi Andrew,

Hope your well :)

Rubber Mats RRP £71.09. Under the offer I'll do them for £58.22. Need to come from Italy 4 day order.

Sill plates RRP £209.23. Under the offer I'll do them for £131.82. Again a 4 day order. Don't think there illuminated though, just have 'Alfa Romeo' in red.

Go on you know you want too!!! :p

Gav
Thanks, you have PM. Gonna have to give the sill plates a miss though, spent £800 on her this month already :cry:

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey there...after the red Alfa G dash trim seen in the link below: Part number 50903496

Alfa Romeo Giulietta review – 1.4 MultiAir TCT edition

Can you let me have a quote please?

Afternoon,

RRP for the Giulietta Red Dash is £76.12. Under the offer it would be £50.17. Courier would be £6 to post it out.

I've checked availability and it would have to come from Italy, which is a 4 day order to me. So say 5-7 days to yourself.

Let me know if you would like to proceed :thumbs:

Gavin.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
£800!!!! :wow:

What you been doing?!!
new Bilstein b6's all round, new front wishbones and new inner CV Spider joint + Consumables. All required as standard parts were worn. (though slipped in a cheeky upgrade)

And another £100 today for the mats, bolts and a strut nut tool. I can actually see smoke coming off my credit card :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts