Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i pull the lever on the front seat to access the back seats i cant get into the back without having to pull the front seat forward from underneath seperately.

Should the seat not roll forward automatically when i pull the lever on the back rest?

Never had an Alfa before so dont know if this is normal. :confused:

·
Registered
336 Posts
you should be able to pull from the handle. i.e. pull handle up and motion the seat forward with the same hand.

·
Registered
336 Posts
hi natalie. i dont think it will roll forward you do need to pull it a bit (my 6 year old son did used to struggle a bit with it at first but manages ok now). Good luck

·
Registered
336 Posts
i think its one of them things that you get used to. We had always had 5 doors before so it was a pretty new experience for us. Our dealer was very helpful when we collected the car and demonstrated absolutely everything:)

·
Registered
694 Posts
They work the same as any other car in my experience - but it's very, very stiff when new. Mine needed a good shove to get it to slide forward.

N

·
0 Posts
2 things that can cause this:

Seat hasn't clicked back in the rail fully when someone
has adjusted the seat.

Something could be trapped in the rails. (e.g. coins)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You should be able to access by pulling the lever up and pushing the seat forward. But I agree it can be difficult to get in the back

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
Well done :thumbs:

The seat should return to the driver's position when you've finished. I've found the seat on the passenger side is easier to slide than the driver's seat, don't know if that's true of all Mitos.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Well done :thumbs:

The seat should return to the driver's position when you've finished. I've found the seat on the passenger side is easier to slide than the driver's seat, don't know if that's true of all Mitos.
I never let rear passengers get in/out on the driver's side... don't wanna have to re-adjust my driving position :lol: So they always have to get out the passenger side ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
jackus you should have to adjust the driving position after letting someone out of the back seat. it should return back to its position after you have pushed it back into place.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hmm, the couple of times I've moved my seat to let them out the driver's side it hasn't gone back to the normal position, I usually have to adjust the angle, albeit just a little bit. Not really worried either way though :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts