Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Doesn't the twinair have a DNA switch, so D already gives you a more responsive throttle pedal?

To quote from that page:
However the GP1 is not an engine tuning, the operation is comparable with the DNA switch (Alfa) and the Sport button (Fiat).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Twinair (105) does have the DNA switch and that is a noticeable change. But this device apparently boosts the pedal position signal so reduces lag in response, as its electronically controlled. Thats why i wondered if it was any good?
Andy

·
Registered
38,674 Posts
When you want to go fast, just put your foot down further.

You will get the same effect.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Why would you want to improve the response by a nano second?

Would you be able to recognise the benefit?

What use would it be on public roads?

I bet if we did a blind test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, "you" meant in the general term.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why would you want to improve the response by a nano second?

Would you be able to recognise the benefit?

What use would it be on public roads?

I bet if we did a blind test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, "you" meant in the general term.
Thats why i was wondering if anyone has used one as i cant imagine much difference!
I'll probably leave that idea alone until i hear of someone actually using one ??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its not a bad idea, I cant stand driving in N more, I like the softer suspension and the easy stearing, but hate soggy response. if I could have N mode with better throttle it would be amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts