Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking a short-cut through the Asda car park today (to avoid the endless queue at the roundabout - cheeky but necessary).

The car in front of me (a Kia Awful or something) suddenly stopped dead and, with no indication or anything, starts to reverse into a ridiculously tight space on my left, meaning he has to swing round a couple of inches from my front bumper (never mind all the other spaces - it wasn't busy!). I couldn't reverse coz there were cars behind me.

He finished scissoring the Kia Hideous into the space, leans out of his window and called me something that rhymes with anchor!! :mad:

He was about 80!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
:thumbs: Lovely tale, rude old folk are hilarious, if only we had more of them.

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
What do you mean "when I'm 80"? :p

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
its when they swear and shake their fist/walking stick at you from the seat of their mobility scooter, thats when you know they are angry :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I was taking a short-cut through the Asda car park today (to avoid the endless queue at the roundabout - cheeky but necessary).

The car in front of me (a Kia Awful or something) suddenly stopped dead and, with no indication or anything, starts to reverse into a ridiculously tight space on my left, meaning he has to swing round a couple of inches from my front bumper (never mind all the other spaces - it wasn't busy!). I couldn't reverse coz there were cars behind me.

He finished scissoring the Kia Hideous into the space, leans out of his window and called me something that rhymes with anchor!! :mad:

He was about 80!!
Senile old ******!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And their mobility scooter is usually faster than my Alfa :lol:

They're just plain dangerous. I was walking out of the pub at lunch time behind an old guy with a stick. He waved the stick in the air to say goodbye to the landlady and nearly clobbered me round the head!! :lol:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
And their mobility scooter is usually faster than my Alfa :lol:

They're just plain dangerous. I was walking out of the pub at lunch time behind an old guy with a stick. He waved the stick in the air to say goodbye to the landlady and nearly clobbered me round the head!! :lol:
Seen an old woman driving her mobility scooter at high speed through a crowded shopping centre. Crazy ****!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I swear they don't actually think what their actions will do to others and it's the same at the other end of the spectrum with teenagers & 'teen' drivers!

K

·
0 Posts
A long time ago I was putting some petrol in my car in Lower Broughton (choice bit of Salford) when this old dear came up and asked me where she was. I assumed she was a bit confused so I said "You're in Salford", I was going to go on to say you're on Blackfriars Road when she shouted "I know I'm in ****ing Salford! Where in Salford?" Before I could reply she muttered something about me being a ****ing idiot and wandered off.

When I get old, I'm going to spend my time shuffling round Asda telling anyone under 40 to **** off because they don't know their born.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
are you suggesting i haven't got a cat's chance in hell of making it that far? :lol:
No, I was suggesting that you're like that now :lol:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Off topic, but Joss - your signature fills my entire screen mate :( I have to scroll past it! You must have a megascreen if that doesn't happen to you. And the wee bit at the top tells me that it's been resized :eek: Heaven's above.

Back on topic...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts