Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the country !

Finally rid of this PITA cleric. I hope the home secretary sticks to her promise to make it easier to deport terrorist suspects.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Still can't believe he never got offed.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Just a shame the taxpayer got stung for a private jet.

Stick him in the cargo hold or on Ryanair.

That will harden him.

·
Registered
844 Posts
However, if he doesn't get acquitted, it will hopefully be slow and painful, with lots of free extras!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Can any of you actually quantify what he did?
Yes, he was here, costing us hundreds of thousands in welfare and legal costs. For what? He doesn't even like us or our country or our beliefs. Is that enough, or would you like more reasons.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
None of that seems to be a crime yet, so yes, some more reasons wouldn't go amiss.

Of course, I'm playing devil's advocate, and won't miss him - just curious as to whether anyone knows why they apparently want him tortured.

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Incitment to terrorism and murder in the UK, Europe the US and in his home country. There's plenty of film of him inciting terrorism and asking for Jehad against the 'Western Infadels'. You could check youtube, but, don't be surprised to get a knock at the door if you do ;)

As I understand it, now he's out he would have to reapply to get back in (which, I think might be declined). I also thought the Jordanian rulling that they would not use ANY EVIDENCE OBTAINED BY TORTURE was quite telling.
E.G. 'We're going to pull your fingernails out with a pair of rusty pliers, but we won't tell anyone what you said in court' :wow:

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
I strongly suspect that the jokey reference to names in the media is the only notable distinction being applied by many people in lieu of actual knowledge about what Quatada and Hamza have actually said and done. It'll be enough for many folk that the Mail, Sun et al and the Home Sec have decided that these people should be deported.

I've read enough to suggest that he has been a significant advocate of extremely militant and aggressive activity - but I think I still need to understand more about the context.

·
Administrator
45,147 Posts
Your unwillingness to castigate without proof is a credit to you Steve. But what context would make being a "significant advocate of extremely militant and aggressive activity" OK?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts