Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am newbie on this forum, i am upgrading my 147 brakes, i am trying to fit 2 new brembo radial 4x40 pot calipers from an abrth punto kit, but i dont have the brackets to fit it, i need some help to find this brackets, anyone con help me because i dont find it on ebay or similar, or custom made. Can you recommend me discs and pads too for 305x25, I find ferodo premier pads for good price in Spain new and TRW dis for about 90€/pair, thanks in advance

·
Registered
30,019 Posts
Discs should be 305x28 (std fitment for GTVv6 & pre 2004 GTA).

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
NIce post pics...are you goinig to apply the Abarth logo?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, in fact my calipers are new and painted in red, but the tecnical inspection in Spain is against changes unless you pay a lot for making papers for the changes, and i am going to repaint the calipers on a not very live color(silver or black), to make it more normal and dont have problems, and obvously without logo.Its a crazy thing, you upgrade the car for security reasons and you have to pay for papers i think 300€ or more, in fact the calipers are the same as your car, is mounted in abarth, in mito QV and other cars and Renault MEgane RS or Clio RS, I post photos with everything mounted maybe next month

·
Registered
223 Posts
Spray them with black plastidip.

After the technical inspection, you can remove the black rubber plastidip coating very easy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts