Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I had a nice TLGP with some scooby wagon.. I dont know Subaru's at all.. All I know it's a 2.5 TX (or XT)...

I came around a corner and this scooby turned into the same street.. We were neck and neck and he belted it.. I gave it all too.. We were neck and neck when we had to stop.

Next set of traffic lights heading towards the CBD down Bosman street we gave it stick again.. He was behind me in the same lane. The Abarth better off the line and we were neck and neck again, with him sitting on my ass but not having enough to over take.

My window was open so as we stopped next to me at the next set of lights he opened his window and said 'Die ding is vinnig. Flippen hel ek is impressed. Kan dit nie glo nie.' So we gun it again for about 200meters before the next set of lights. Abarth marginally quicker. So he asks at the next set of lights 'Is die gefit met turbo kit? Hy is bake vinnig vir so klein kar. Baie nice en hy klink so mooi'.. :cheese:

I turned right at the next set of traffic lights while he carried on straight.. He gave a hoot as he drove on..

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Nice, Perreby! Is this going to be your new Friday car?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Actually the Abarth is now my daily.. The Giulietta my Friday and Saturday car and GTA comes out to play on Sundays...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Nice...

something must have been wrong with that Scooby...

sorry, I couldn't resit!:cheese::D

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I had a go with one of those a year and a half ago in the Mito (114KW T Jet), I had him in first and second, but in third he flew waaaay past me. We had a little race over 3 robots, but the result was always the same.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I had a nice TLGP with some scooby wagon.. I dont know Subaru's at all.. All I know it's a 2.5 TX (or XT)...

I came around a corner and this scooby turned into the same street.. We were neck and neck and he belted it.. I gave it all too.. We were neck and neck when we had to stop.

Next set of traffic lights heading towards the CBD down Bosman street we gave it stick again.. He was behind me in the same lane. The Abarth better off the line and we were neck and neck again, with him sitting on my ass but not having enough to over take.

My window was open so as we stopped next to me at the next set of lights he opened his window and said 'Die ding is vinnig. Flippen hel ek is impressed. Kan dit nie glo nie.' So we gun it again for about 200meters before the next set of lights. Abarth marginally quicker. So he asks at the next set of lights 'Is die gefit met turbo kit? Hy is bake vinnig vir so klein kar. Baie nice en hy klink so mooi'.. :cheese:

I turned right at the next set of traffic lights while he carried on straight.. He gave a hoot as he drove on..
...and CAR mag has the gall to badmouth the Abarth 500!
Fiat/Alfa rules!:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts