Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

anyone spotted any abandoned Alfa's in your area? I regularly visit a friend and in the car park for the flats there's a G-plate red Alfa 75. Been there for at least 18months. 3 tyres still inflated and looking closely the body work is rust free [superficially] although very faded. So sad to see, would make someone a nice motor restored and in it's former alfa-old-school glory!!

also locally a red P-plate 155 Super on someone's driveway up on axle stands with the front suspension hanging down!! - hope it gets back on the road soon!

anyone else??

regards Raj :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There was a 75 near me on axle stands for ages, still is as far as I know (don't travel the road anymore).

Henry's 155 might be in his drive for some time wink :D

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How could I forget!!! There are two at my place eek!

Alfetta in the garage and twinny on the drive :( :(

wrinx

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,
There's been an abandonned "L" reg 164 in a layby on the A629 Aire valley Trunk road. Its just been moved by the local authority after about 6 weeks. Suspect its gone to the big Alfa car park in the sky :(

Mark

·
Registered
187 Posts
Abandoned Alfa!
Here's 1 for U Wrinx have seen 155 wide body sportpack v6 (yes sport pack v6!) sat at end of someones drive hasn't moved 4 3mths I know off looks like bonnet flew up (corners bent acouple dents &scratches on rest of car) left me phone no: under wiper weeks ago no reply.tempted to go round with cash 96000mls in that yummy metalic purple....Ican feel v6 with hormann frount spoiler coming on wot U think....

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Narlo

Sounds like its worth a go!! Sportspack V6's are rare, I know I looked for one for ages!!

wrinx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts