Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen what appears to be an abandoned black 164 T Spark at my local services. It looks to be in reasonable condition, no alloys but with one flat front tyre.

Shame really - anyone on here had enough of their 164 or something!? :confused:

·
0 Posts
Unkle Munkle said:
I've seen what appears to be an abandoned black 164 T Spark at my local services. It looks to be in reasonable condition, no alloys but with one flat front tyre.

Shame really - anyone on here had enough of their 164 or something!? :confused:
Interesting. I wonder if it possible to claim a car in that way. You might be able to get hold of a new log book for it but I assume that would not prove you had title to it.

I hope someone get's it and takes care of it. Doesn't sound to hopefull though.

·
0 Posts
McGuinn said:
It's an interesting one alright. I know that when you request a log book the DVLA contact the previous registered keeper for any objections, if not then in this case I guess it would be fair game.

A pair of cherished plates might be an option as well, to conceal it's previous identity. As the car has a low value (£ not :cool: value) it sounds like a good bet to me. I wouldn't envisage much come back.

Any takers? Before the council or the local kids get hold of it.

That tyre could do with pumping up, a damaged vehicle is like a wounded fish to a shark and attracts more.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Wouldn't the V5 have the last owners address?

At least then you might be able to contact them & get ownership as well as keepership (sp?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts