Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some special inbred ******* decided not to focus on the robot and as the light went green, polity pulled away straight into the back of Demi. bumper is not too bad but the bootlid is kinked. I am sooooo ****ed right now I could have killed him. To make it worse he got into an argument and told me he never hit me.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
hit as in fight, or hit as in he never bumped into you...WTF is it with liars!!! DAMN man!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
:mad:

Don’t wan to step on tows but a government employee with a government bakkie went strait in a turn lane into my GTV’s rear fender.
Firstly he kept on driving when I pulled out of the way and when I coughed up with him he was arrogant and denied everything.
When I went into the police station 15minutes later he was standing there telling them a lot of crap and saying that it was on another corner. And that I actually bumped into him.
I really almost lost it in the police station, fortunately the constable picked up that I am loosing my patience and told him to shut up and write his own report in those specific words.
End result I sit with a dented fender and will probably end up paying for it myself.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
WTF...I'll accept the bill if i can MOER the F out of him!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ah **** man, sorry dude, just make it clear on the police form that it was the other persons fault, even state that explicitly....anyway if someone drives into the back of you it is automatically their fault (unless you rolled back into him)...is that actually what happened? ;)

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I thought such ***** only happened to me! I had a close call on Saturday evening when a new breed of d00s drove straight through an intersection and almost wrote my 159 off. He missed me by less than a meter, but if he didn't, I'd probably have killed him.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the quote today. 4677. Not too bad

P

·
0 Posts
I was centimeters away from suffering a similar fate today...

As I was exiting the office parking lot (which has a very steep incline), this [email protected] in a blue yaris starts rolling backwards, and picking up speed as he rolls back further, I get into reverse and start reversing (luckily the boom didn't close down yet and no one was behind me), and as I am reversing I am lying on the horn.

This new breed of Do0s as Ian calls it did not even attempt to hit the brakes or pull up the handbrake. He rolled back the car a total of 22meters.. Without any attempt to stop the car. WTF was he thinking... So once his car gets to a stop I get out to give this tool a mouthful. I get to the car and he gets out. It turns out he is a she. Farkin women can't drive. I told her 'in future pull up the 'FARKING HANDBRAKE'.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
+5 !!

Ah **** man, sorry dude, just make it clear on the police form that it was the other persons fault, even state that explicitly....anyway if someone drives into the back of you it is automatically their fault (unless you rolled back into him)...is that actually what happened? ;)
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

I thought such ***** only happened to me! I had a close call on Saturday evening when a new breed of d00s drove straight through an intersection and almost wrote my 159 off. He missed me by less than a meter, but if he didn't, I'd probably have killed him.
I thing we would have had to come and arrest the ****, and take the long way to the station...:mad:

Once borrowed my wife's Corsa, and a 'box' overtook me on left, ran out of space and pushed me to the right curb. The f$$%% sped away, but my cousin was on duty in the 330i. They stopped him at the correctional services, with the state bakkie. Long story short - I persued the matter into small claims court, and eventhough the viskop pleaded guilty on negligent driving by paying an admission of guilt even before his first court appearance in the criminal court, the 'magistrate' in small claims court would not rule a judging, and said I must take it up in a higher court, which meant paying a lawyer..... :rant:
No justice.

That's why I will buy an old Land Cruiser with a railway line as a bumper, sidestep and towbar.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
+5 !!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

I thing we would have had to come and arrest the ****, and take the long way to the station...:mad:

Once borrowed my wife's Corsa, and a 'box' overtook me on left, ran out of space and pushed me to the right curb. The f$$%% sped away, but my cousin was on duty in the 330i. They stopped him at the correctional services, with the state bakkie. Long story short - I persued the matter into small claims court, and eventhough the viskop pleaded guilty on negligent driving by paying an admission of guilt even before his first court appearance in the criminal court, the 'magistrate' in small claims court would not rule a judging, and said I must take it up in a higher court, which meant paying a lawyer..... :rant:
No justice.

That's why I will buy an old Land Cruiser with a railway line as a bumper, sidestep and towbar.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
My brother bought my wifes mito and the same thing happened to him the next day. The car that hit him was being driven by the owners gf. I called the guy that evening, and it turned out he'd lost his job that afternoon. Talk about a bad day... He was a gent though, and admitted everything so I claimed through his insurance, the accident was in Oct "11 and they're only paying out next week. Its been such a hassle I almost wish I'd just paid it myself.

Good luck getting yours sorted. I can advice Bens Auto in PTA, they matched the Etna paint on the Mito when I scraped and dented it a while back perfectly, were well priced, and quick.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well this is why i love brokers. Submitted my claim at 4:30 yesterday afternoon, Got approval at 9:30 this morning.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts