Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just last night I sent payment of £150 for Eibach springs

Then what comes on eBay for £89.99 with FREE postage! somebody please tell me these are fake rusty ones. Certainly the woman on the front is a bit old and not Oriental enough for my tastes.

It dosn't say if they fit the T spark or the V6. They must be TS springs.

I miss my money :(

A very frustrated Stuart

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eibach-Pro-Kit-Lowering-Springs-Alfa-Romeo-166-OFFER_W0QQitemZ330282504330QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330282504330&_trkparms=39:1|66:2|65:10|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
they fit them for 150 squid....must be a bargain!
initially I thought you were referring to \stu's price which I thought was for the full bhoona Niall.

Then I read the ebay add.....Implies all 166's but as klapanciusz says they are for the TS.

Then saw that 89 for springs and 150 for fitting .....wowWonder if that includes alignment.

Pomeo

Lucky for me They are no use to me.....If they were V6 no must resist must resist...enough springs already just need to fit them BUT a couple of spares

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
What a sham, scam! The genuine I fitted on My Turboed Thema were superbly engineered, finished in a tough electrophoretic, baked, tough as old boots, coating? Direkt Von Deutschland, years ago now though!:(: PS. They were absolutely brilliant performers. on that big old Lannie,:thumbs:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Penny just dropped Stu.

No need for a gragre.

Buy these ones
Swap yours for them.

Drive to Yeovil and get them done ,no sweat for £150.

Now thats a deal.
And you dont need to break sweat

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
. I was going to make a huge "how to" thread which I felt would benafit a lot of people.

Cheers Stuart
You still can ..just take your camera.And ask the right questions at the right time.

Pomeo

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
They all smell, speak funny and have eyes too close together in Yeovil. Ask Ray ! :D

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts