Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just let me Fart in peace :mad: :mad:

on 3 or 4 occassions I have let rip in the comfort of my own surrounds and where my office area is...........

And virtually straight away I have had HR director visit me this morning handing me revised employee handbook...

Then Mech engineering manager....

Then when I thought ahhh a bit of peace....to let one go....within a minute I have a salesman coming up asking for permission to show visitors the test control room :(

Why can't I be allowed to fart in peace and to enjoy the essence ON my OWN!! :rant: :rant:

Chris

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Just trump up whilst people are there ... you might find you start to get less visitors :thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Freedom to fart :lol:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
:cheese:
Just let me Fart in peace :mad: :mad:

on 3 or 4 occassions I have let rip in the comfort of my own surrounds and where my office area is...........

And virtually straight away I have had HR director visit me this morning handing me revised employee handbook...

Then Mech engineering manager....

Then when I thought ahhh a bit of peace....to let one go....within a minute I have a salesman coming up asking for permission to show visitors the test control room :(

Why can't I be allowed to fart in peace and to enjoy the essence ON my OWN!! :rant: :rant:

Chris
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Memories of yaers ago when I was nightshift in the cop shop and I dropped one. What a stench.
The female station assistant never batted an eyelid and carried on as if nothing had happenned.
So being a decent sort I went to fingthe air freshener which was kept exclusively for the prisoners in the station :cheese: ,and I sprayed it in the area to disguise the smell.

Well at this she screamed jumped up and ran out of the office.

Apparently she was allergic to aerosols (Had to be careful spelling that).....No one tells you

But as JTL says where ere ye be let yer wind gang free...or end up with sore guts:cheese:

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts

ON my OWN!! :rant: :rant:

Chris

Was the revision

"Thou shall not fart"

Pomeo

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I worked with a guy that would fart in a busy office then leave for 10mins !! :rant:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Freedom to make a stench, in the trench, is recocognised as a right. But from whence that stench cometh, must be identified, otherwise an orderly will trouser sniff to identify, just to be sure it's not just one selfish person, continually at it, but freedom for all.:(:

N

·
0 Posts
Be happy with what you have.

I can't even burp in my office as
the French concider it rude and disgusting.

(As opposed to ****ting and ****ing anywhere
but in the toilet and then not washing hands after,
which is perfectly acceptable. :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I used to work in an office populated by mainly women, so I used to build them up for when I went to the toilet. It's very satisfying doing a 20 second fart :D

P

·
0 Posts
I used to work in an office populated by mainly women, so I used to build them up for when I went to the toilet. It's very satisfying doing a 20 second fart :D
:cheese:Maybe not very lady-like but I think that's hilarious

·
Administrator
23,076 Posts
OK - can someone explain to me why farting is so, apparently, hilarious?

I don't find it disgusting, interesting or noteworthy. It, to me is the same as, for example blinking. Substitute blink for fart and that is what I see in all of the conversations about it.

"Who blinked in the lift"

" I work in an office full of women - so I didn't blink 'til I was on my own"

I worked with a guy that would blink in a busy office then leave for 10mins !!

- hilarious eh?

Sorry - just don't get it.

Paul.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Farts are great especially if your sat down they sometimes give your balls a good tickle! Apologies for being crude I dont get out much:cheese:

I think it was Johnny Vegas that said " farts are like children, you hate everyone elses and treasure your own" True!

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
OK - can someone explain to me why farting is so, apparently, hilarious?

I don't find it disgusting, interesting or noteworthy. It, to me is the same as, for example blinking.

Sorry - just don't get it.

Paul.
You are not alone in this view,

1 - 20 of 39 Posts