Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a silver Alfasud A987 GPR 1.5 TI in silver? I owned it from 1990 up until 2009. Was just wondering how the car was going.

Thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello All,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a silver Alfasud A987 GPR 1.5 TI in silver? I owned it from 1990 up until 2009. Was just wondering how the car was going.

Thanks.
It's currently sorned and the MOT ran out in June 2010. That's a good sign, unlikely that it's met the crusher I would guess

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes that's right I had it a long time, I saw my first T.I green cloverleaf when I was 17 and thought what a beautiful car I would like to get one someday. in 1990 I bought one and kept it up to 2009,My daughter was six months old when I bought it and before I sold it she had a go driving the it. She thought it was bit of a beast, she was not used to driving a car without power steering! I bought a Mk 3 Scirocco, I just fancied a change and I thought the Scirocco was a really nice looking car. But I will admit nothing handled like my sud on the winding lanes and there is nothing like an Alfa. The Alfasud is a really special car and I am very lucky to have owned one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts