Alfa Romeo Forum banner

A YANK from Oklahoma

Tags
oklahoma yank
580 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  classicgal93 
#1 ·
Here I am - across the pond in the wild - wild West of Oklahoma. When I am not chasing cows, pumping oil, or fighting indians I am trying to breath life into a '74 GTV that has had a sad life. One small challange after another. I was very big into ALFA many years ago and am always amazed in the quality of current ALFA restorations all over the world.
Now that I am almost ready to retire I am back to my true automotive love. So, I try to always add a little humor to my posts - don't ever try to take me seriously. Please remember I speak 'American' which may or may not be translatable to any European language.
If my location could ever help out anyone, please drop me a few 'lectrons. Hope to hear from someone soon. Say - I am really paranoid about "E" mails - please be sure to have ALFA in the subject line.
Howard Hoisington - current owner of the "Cozzamobile"

Gone but not forgotten:
'59 'shortdoor' guiletta (SCCA G/P) - ex-Al Leak/Gary Wood -
9,000 revs - Hallett motor racing - comming out of turn 6 -
better than any sex I have ever had.
'63 Gulia Spyder - like a couple of "Red-Heads" - the one that got
away.
'67 GT Jr. - 1st real love - 1300 CC's really sing
'69 Duetto - A real head turner with a 'Blessed' 2.0 liter -
This was my Corvette hunter - actually won more than a few
times. More than one oklahoma police officer got to know my
name and what this ALFA was.
'74 Berlina - A good grocery getter
'74 GTV - Last ALFA before the oil economey collapsed - so sad - too bad.

See less See more
G
#3 ·
When I am not chasing cows, pumping oil, or fighting indians I am trying to breath life into a '74 GTV that has had a sad life. So, I try to always add a little humor to my posts - don't ever try to take me seriously. Please remember I speak 'American' which may or may not be translatable to any European language.
:lol: Great first post :thumbs:

Welcome to AO :D

#5 ·
Welcome aboard fella. Nice to see another Bertie being coaxed back.:thumbs:

Post up some pics.

#8 ·
:lol: Hello:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.