Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More to the point the Vallies.....

Rodz1300 from the S.Wales area is organising a run up through the Valleys and a spot of lunch afterwards.

Having looked at the route this will be a corking run, if you are interested then put your name down in the S.Wales lounge...

Linky Here

here is a link to the route The route now that looks like a fun morning in the breacon beacons, with a bacon butty or two at the end of it

I will be coming up from Plymouth, if anyone wants to join me then let me know. i will be at

Exeter services 6.30 am
Taunton JCT 24 7am
Bristol - Cribbs Causeway but the entrace to the mall car park&Burger king/KFC at 7:45am

The points are on This map

Bacause we have to meet up with the guys at 9am it will be a pretty quick meet up and on our way ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
what ??? we are having english people on our meet....how very dare you:rolleyes:

you know i dont mean it and it will make a change for you lot to pay the bridge toll:lol::lol::lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what ??? we are having english people on our meet....how very dare you:rolleyes:

you know i dont mean it and it will make a change for you lot to pay the bridge toll:lol::lol::lol:
we are invited by you leader Rodz :tongue:

Whilst we are there we might have to try and take over wales....a bit of english domination :bat:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
domination????????????? you gonna wear your thigh high boots and bring your whip......ooer:cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
we are invited by you leader Rodz :tongue:

Whilst we are there we might have to try and take over wales....a bit of english domination :bat:
you are bloody welsh....just remembered:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
moi???? like that???? as if.....the very thought:cheese::cheese:

shhhhhh... whats it worth???:lol:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Repel the borders!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
repel those english peeps......yay they have to pay for the bridge..makes a change:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
right you english persons, we welshies are ressurecting the brecon run, and would like to invite you to join us,...yea even you jay with no alfa....mwah ha ha

suggested date is possibly the 27th june or 4th july....would love to see you all there....:)

well some of you anyway:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts