Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,it was with trepidation that i went out to start the 147 today for the first time in 10 days.:rolleyes:
I've been really busy at work recently and the wife will not drive in the snow so the car has just sat there under a foot of snow..After clearing all the snow off her the central locking/alarm/immobiliser worked ok and i got in.You guessed it........................... ONLY STARTED FIRST TIME!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbs:
How good is that? it must have been -10 here at times last week and no probs whatsoever:thumbs:

Best bit tho was going and giving my neighbour a jump start when i got back from a drive, whose Peugot 406 coupe was a flat as a fart:lol:

We keep saying we'll get rid of the car when it starts being unreliable and costing us too much,but all the time it goes like this, she's staying(the car that is)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forgot to mention,cos its so cold, even the heated front seats kept my @rse toasty warm::D:thumbs:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Result Fred! :thumbs:

Makes me feel like a part timer when I only take mine out of her little house on sunny weekends. :D

Mind you, I don't have the luxury of heated seats, and of course, there are very few stately homes open this time of year, so there is no excuse to drop the roof. :cheese:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess i'll be keeping her for another year then(again,the car)!!!:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts