Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty chuffed with my Lumix TZ8 I bought a few months ago. For a point and shoot compact it really does have a great set of features and the lens is great! Making me leave the DSLR at home these days....

See what you think:

[/url]
P1010403 by wynne71, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
P1010407 by wynne71, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
P1010392 by wynne71, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
P1010397 by wynne71, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
P1010395 by wynne71, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
nice, looks like top weather

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers fellas. It also has full manual settings as well, so can adjust F stop etc... Lovely Leica lens.

I haven't even adjusted the photos on the MacBook, these are as they came of the SD card. Chuffed.com....

K

·
0 Posts
Good stuff. I'm really enjoying all of these threads depicting places where we live. Some of them evoke memories of holidays (yes I've been to butlins at Skeggy and I've stood on the beach at Redcar waiting in vain for the tall ships), others make me think there there a new places I'd like to go.

Keep 'em coming folks.

·
Registered
37,747 Posts
Some great shots there.

Sorry to resurrect the thread, but I was searching for info on the TZ8, as Argos outlet (On ebay) are selling new ones for £99

I had a TZ10 a while back which is the same as the TZ8 but with a bigger screen and GPS and I wish I hadn't sold it...

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TZ8 is a cracking little camera. The DSLR has hardly had an outing since buying the little one.
The only down side I can find is its macro ability, or rather its lack of ability.
Other than that, its a beaut. And for £99, bargain.

·
Registered
37,747 Posts
I find it great outdoors, but indoors it is very lacking, you don't want to go much above 200 iso

Still, you can't have everything and for the money I think they are a bargain.

The later TZ18 and 20 are meant to be not as good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts