Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove a GT 1.9 JTDM today. I thought I'd give it a go but deep down I knew I would be buying a GTV V6....but to my HUGE surprise the GT ticked all the boxes and I purchased it. The way it delivers its power is outstanding. I've already booked it in for a re-map tomorrow so I can only imagine how great a car it will be then

Yours

One very happy GT JTDm owner :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Thought you were getting a GTA? Or maybe I'm just confused :confused:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The GTA idea went out of the window when we decided we need to move house. Was going to get a GTV V6 instead but on test driving one on Saturday the GT won over. Im still in shock :lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
another one bites the dust.

congrats on the GT though

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
In Gaybianno blue? *chortle* never mind the diesel fumes will turn it black in no time at all ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One of my two favourite colours for the GT (the other being red of course). Not overly keen on them in black

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congrats Matey :)

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Test drove a GT 1.9 JTDM today. I thought I'd give it a go but deep down I knew I would be buying a GTV V6....but to my HUGE surprise the GT ticked all the boxes and I purchased it. The way it delivers its power is outstanding. I've already booked it in for a re-map tomorrow so I can only imagine how great a car it will be then

Yours

One very happy GT JTDm owner :)
Great choice - you think it's good now....you're in for one BIG suprise tomorrow :thumbs: ....let us know how you get on.

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Are you getting a CDA in as well from Angel? I would... :thumbs:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
congrats :thumbs:

remap from where:confused:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats, that looks great :cool:

Ned lent me a GT with their P-box on as a courtesy car, and I have to say I was very impressed. Not the same sound track as a V6, but very quiet for a diesel when on the road and astonishing performance. If I had to go sensible a 147 or GT diesel would be on the cards with a remap of some sort.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts