Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

So, 159 2.4.

I am aware they have rear parking sensors but wondered if any / all came with front sensors? Same again with the bluetooth and me. Only some or all?

Also I know the auto is rare, I have another car as a "driver" car but should I consider the auto if a nice once pops up? I never normally would....

Cheers and happy weekend!

·
Banned
3,110 Posts
Front park sensors are option available at add on costs. I have it. Money was spent free since no much practical use. Blue&Me is also add on option, but it is more familiar one to face to than front parking sensors.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just read the guides for trim levels etc too so that helped a little cheers!

Don't think id ever 'need' the front sensors (or the back actually as no car I have ever owed has them) but just nice little features. Are you able to retro fit the fronts does anyone know?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Yeah just read the guides for trim levels etc too so that helped a little cheers!

Don't think id ever 'need' the front sensors (or the back actually as no car I have ever owed has them) but just nice little features. Are you able to retro fit the fronts does anyone know?
Never had a car with sensors, wish I did on the 159 - it's a big car.......... and I'm [email protected] at parking :paranoid:

·
Banned
3,110 Posts

Yes you can. you would need PDC unit, 4 sensors + harness. Next you should go to dealer to modify ECU accordingly. For easy plug&play you would also need a dedicated bumper with holes.
Than I had an accident with my front, I was seriously thinking to get rid front PDC off.
It is complete disaster to find this bumper no matter new or used.
:thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts