Alfa Romeo Forum banner

201 - 220 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
36 miles walked last week. Definitely feeling fitter and jeans are a wee bit looser.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
Yeah but it's still fit to drink, right? "In case of emergency" booze :)
Well, it's not off or contaminated I think - just a bit rank. For some reason my pressure barrel isn't holding pressure so it's also completely flat. I'd have to be desperate to drink it TBH.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
wife learnt how to use a sander today and painted her crafting desk (standard desk with drawers) in that cheesy chalky paint. So she can now sand and paint.

Skirting boards here she comes!!! :p

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
It's been a lovely day down here in the South West. Went for a trek with boy to explore the old copper mines up on the cliffs of the peninsula. It's now a glorious evening.

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Went out for a bike ride with younger child. Was just about able to keep up despite being 31 years older than him.

·
Administrator
45,647 Posts
Our neighbours arranged what they called an 'un-street party', basically the usual socially distanced stayiong mostly in your front garden.
To be honest, I was rather worried it would be awful, especially when they set up a piano on their front lawn.

But it was a really pleasant afternoon, shooting the breeze with everyone.

Reactions: Toronto Spider

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Distance covered whilst exercising up to 45 miles last week. This includes a bike outing as well as walking. There will be more of this this week.

·
Registered
11,525 Posts
I have discovered nakedwines and majestic delivery - excellent.

I've made 2 mancave wine racks out of.................well, you know..
Are you a Naked Wine "angel"?

When I saw your post it prompted a vague memory of signing up for this over a year ago.
Checked my old emails and 'discovered' I've been paying £20 a month since Jan 2019 and now have £340 credit to spend on wine😃(y)
First delivery due next Friday:)

201 - 220 of 263 Posts