Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK by now you've all seen my car. I'll only get £200 max if I sell it so I was thinking of what to do with it if I keep it and I thought I'd make it in to a project car. I want to turn it in to the crappiest, worst road-going vehical that there ever was (as if it wasn't already), here are some ideas I've had:

- Lower it
- Add a GT spoiler
- Spray it yellow
- MG bodykit
- Pointless 'phat' exhaust
- Blue tinted lights
- Badly tinted windows

Now I want your ideas. I'm quite serious about this because I will have a decent car (155) to drive everyday and my sister might want a car to borrow every now and then and I'm not letting her near anything precious.[EDIT]I'll try and knock up an image in Photoshop tommorow[/EDIT]

Just to reiterate: I'm going to do this for its tackiness value, I don't think it cool or clever and BTW I hate that 'magazine' called Max Power.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Why not just send it where all montego's should be....Stock car racing!
Then go buy a nice 1.3 33 for the sister to use....2 Alfa's...go on you know you want to

·
Registered
544 Posts
You forgot the furry dice on the rear-view mirror and the 'him & her' name strip across the top of the windscreen (preferably with several air bubbles for effect).

Oh yes.....and the 'Max Power' sticker next to the 'My other car is a Porsche' & 'Honk if you're horny' sticker on the rear window.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Get the tippex out & paint in the tyre manufactor. Drill holes on the backbox for Racey exhaust note.
Viper Stripes. Tint windows (so no one will know it's you)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts