Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been to my regular super market.....doing my weekly shop for 1 plus a cat, only to return to Maud and find her rear bumper obliterated:cry:

Most here know that I bought her to protect the GTA from this very thing, and for well over a year she has been a loyal servant, and I have repaid her with regular washing and polishing.

She wears her scar with honour, but I can't leave her how she is.....lord knows where I'm going to find a bumper in showroom condition like hers 'used' to be.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a random coloured, undented bumper from a breaker and respray it ?
That's the way to go.....the trouble is the plastic is barely thicker than a credit card....that's why you see so many held together with gaffa tape, so finding a good one may take a while.

Hey ho.....onwards and upwards!

I might reposition the GTA......the way things are going the carport roof is likely to collapse ontop of her:rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
e-bay can be your salvation amigo :thumbs:
I'll have a look, but I think I'll start with local breakers....I don't fancy the delivery charge for a bumper:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw hun, poor maud, hope you can sort her out, she has been a good and loyal servanthugz

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aw hun, poor maud, hope you can sort her out, she has been a good and loyal servanthugz
She has indeed.
I can't figure out how anyone managed to hit her in the position she was parked. They must have turned into the right and literally taken their eyes off the road....I suppose it could have been worse, even though it's dark I can see that there is no panel damage.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
A cheap repair compared to a GTA bumper ;)

P.s Tess smells! :p

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
She has indeed.
I can't figure out how anyone managed to hit her in the position she was parked. They must have turned into the right and literally taken their eyes off the road....I suppose it could have been worse, even though it's dark I can see that there is no panel damage.
poor maud, be gentle with her:)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
shut it baldy:p
I bell you in a few days when I get more minutes but for now I'm getting ready for work, laters ugly xxxxx

·
Registered
26,130 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts