Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently the Flickr group im in had an Exhibition at Arts Centre Washington and as it was about to end in early January i popped down and took a 360 PAno so people who couldnt make it could have a look. I did a timelapse of me shooting it and also added an interactive view which can all be seen in the description on Flickr. In the interactive view you can look around the Gallery, zoom in, look up and down, the lot which is great :)

Time-lapse of me doing the pano taken with iPhone 4S and iMotion HD, all edited in iMovie on my phone.
360 x 180 Equirectangular Pano Shoot - YouTube

360 X 180 Equirectangular Pano

Welcome to Ramblesville by gizto29, on Flickr

Heres a normal fisheye shot from one end..

If you didnt get the chance to pop along.... by gizto29, on Flickr

After creating the 360 x 180 i started messing with the Hugin Pano Program to make some stereographic projections which give some mind boggling results...

Trophy Room by gizto29, on Flickr

Flexify Symm by gizto29, on Flickr

Flexify by gizto29, on Flickr

It was a great experience doing the exhibition and although i didnt sell any prints it wasnt really about that for me, its more the friendships ive made with these people and the idea of having my picture hanging in an art gallery that made it all worth while :)

Any comments most welcome :)
Phil

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
endless fun :) looks to be some nice pics on the walls......plenty of seascape sunsets........no groups round my way with similar intrest to me :-( must be nice to head out with others

Gary

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
endless fun :) looks to be some nice pics on the walls......plenty of seascape sunsets........no groups round my way with similar intrest to me :-( must be nice to head out with others

Gary
Thanks Gary, it aint fun trying to stitch them lol If you click on the pano it will take you to Flickr where the groups website etc is in my description showing all of the shots and our previous Exbo :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts