Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A quick note to all our product testers (all feedback direct to me please)

Hi All,

If you have been chosen to be one of our product testers then just to let you know that your packages have been sent out today. They were sent first class, so if nothing has arrived by the middle of next week can you let me know as I can then get a replacement sent.

I think the lady in the post office thought I was mad when I stumbled in with four giant Ikea bags full of boxes. Needless to say the people in the queue behind me were not amused!

Apologies to those who were not chosen on this ocassion, I'm afraid we were amazed by the response and as such had to set a cut off date, anyone who PM'd us after that date thanks very much and your details have been kept as there should be other products in the pipeline that will need testing.

Cheers,

Roy

·
Registered
862 Posts
Recieved mine this morning,cheers Roy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got mine to yesterday too, was planning on trying it out today but it's chucking it down and forecast to continue all day.

Never mind there's always next weekend.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I got mine a while back and yet again the rain is pelting it down!! I think I'm going to cry. I've tried a small amount on the Strada in my garage but haven't had a chance to put it the Alfa yet.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ralf, you're supposed to take a pic of the car! Think you've been sniffing it and passed out!:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi All,

Just a quick note can all feedback come directly to me please either via PM or email.

I would be grateful if results were kept private as it is still only at the development stage and so there may be changes to make.

Cheers,

Roy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts