·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
dunno what you're moaning about...it's your fault anyway :p

As LJ will confirm I have an unbelievably tight driveway and after 7 months of being very lucky skillfully avoiding the wall it was about time I bumped into it.

I've G3'd some of it out but it's still very noticeable :(
Did you take a sledge hammer to the wall?:mad:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no cos then I'd have a broken house and car :( Looks like this after G3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't got round to getting a chipex kit for the GTA yet although the one for the sw has proven itself very good :) I'll add it to my santa list :D

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Looks better than it did :). It is a really tight driveway though. I managed to reverse all the way up fine 1st time, 2nd time not so good and hit it but luckily only with the front wheel (tyre) when it was on full lock (thats how tight it is :eek:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
You just don't deserve a GTA :p

(although because MrsJoss has got no clue about what she's done in the car can't you blame it on her next time she takes it out :lol:)

M

·
0 Posts
It does look better after the 3G Joss.....but I reckon you're like me and you'll just want to get it sorted properly.

The amount of people who have told me to just 'throw some putty' at the Mondeo's rear bumper....:tut:

Your driveway sounds like a mare:eek:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
It does look better after the 3G Joss.....but I reckon you're like me and you'll just want to get it sorted properly.

The amount of people who have told me to just 'throw some putty' at the Mondeo's rear bumper....:tut:

Your driveway sounds like a mare:eek:
I can't believe anyone would say that about a mondy ... I thought that fords were just repaired with gaffa tape :confused:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
imagine 2-3 car park spaces lined up 1 behind the other, then build an extension of the house over the top of them (making a nice little tunnel :lol: ) and put the supporting end wall in the same space as you would have to park a car all the way along. then you have the (original) house end wall with gas meter/electricity meter boxes sticking out a bit and then thats about it :lol:, once you have got past that bit there is enough room to park 3 or more cars and a garage :) and then to drive out you are on a main road with a set of traffic lights on the junction :lol:. sounds easy doesn't it :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts