Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does our % discount offered on this forum only apply to alfa's?
my other car isn't an alfa and i want a quote but at AO rates:D :p

cheers

·
Registered
192 Posts
Apologies for bringing up an old post, but I figured it was better to do it this way than create a whole new Thread.

Dan - I put my details in to the form (as linked in your signature) to receive a quote, but don't seem to have heard anything back. Would it be possible to look in to it for me?

(Oh and I will be joining the owners club!)

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Apologies for bringing up an old post, but I figured it was better to do it this way than create a whole new Thread.

Dan - I put my details in to the form (as linked in your signature) to receive a quote, but don't seem to have heard anything back. Would it be possible to look in to it for me?

Hi,
sorry you have not heard anything back if you can pass on your details to me name address and contact number and i shall get someone to contact you with regards to a quote.
Cheers,
dan.

·
AO Traders
593 Posts

Hi received and passed on you should be getting a call tomorrow with regards to it any more problems don't hesitate to contact me,
Cheers,
Dan.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hi received your message today looked into the matter for you today aopologies for the delay you should be contacted tomorrow or monday.
apologies again,
Dan.
Dan - thank you for your help regarding this! I'm sorry to have caused some much hassle for you guys (and gals)!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts