Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
45,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renewal time coming up. You all know the drill - your current insurer send you a renewal notice which is ~£100 higher than last year cost, despite being a year older, with a years more NCD. Then you spend a couple of hours desperately fighting it back down to about the same level you paid, finally contacting your current insurer who 'kindly' decide to match that new figure (although, is it my imagination, of have they lately changed tack, and start offering to get within a tenner - in the knowledge that you'll agree so you don't have to deal with the hassle of changing company?)

Except this year the initial quote is £385. Which is already cheaper than last year. And a quick visit to Alexandr, and I've got one for £320. Simples.
Just asked Adrian Flux for a quote, so we'll see whether then can beat that. Reckon I can get it below £300 with a bit of work? Will be very pleased if so.

EDIT: Bugger. I was wrong. I paid £360 last year, so it did go up. Never should have checked back on my statements!

·
Administrator
45,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Dan. The form did ask if I was a member of a car club, but went no further than that.
PM sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts