Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bazza, please stop rising to the bait and ignore it.

cloverleaf, please stop baiting bazza (and others). It really has become a bore.

I realise there is a high likelihood that this will be ignored or ridiculed but someone's got to try.

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
I agree Mr Gibbins you will get no ridicule from me.

I find the whole current undertone of political baiting going on in a few of the lounges on AO at the minute most unpleasant.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Wish I had some understanding of the reason for this thread, BUT, there again perhaps I'm better off NOT knowing..........:confused:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
bazza, please stop rising to the bait and ignore it.

cloverleaf, please stop baiting bazza (and others). It really has become a bore.

I realise there is a high likelihood that this will be ignored or ridiculed but someone's got to try.
IMHO, Bazza is trying like some here to return this place to a better place (lounge?) that it once was without the moronic crap lately. Or at least that's my interpretation as I have not spoke to him about it. I apologise if my interpretation is wrong and will hold my hand up!

Your thread Gibbo may be futile but I applaud you for sticking your head out :cool:

You get points ( but not infractions :D ) for trying anyway Gibbo :thumbs:
Agree :cool:

I find the whole current undertone of political baiting going on in a few of the lounges on AO at the minute most unpleasant.
Absolutely agree! :cool:

What he gestured! :cool:

Wish I had some understanding of the reason for this thread, BUT, there again perhaps I'm better off NOT knowing..........:confused:
Perhaps, because you are relatively new, but this place was better in debating and having fun. Some members (IMHO<--- must I bother with that?), and they know who they are, are mocking this place and making it less attractive to the old, the older and new members which I really don't want to subscribe to much more. That is my interpretation. Life is hard enough than to go on the web here and read the same type of posts constantly, all the flippin' time that should really come with a shovel! :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts

Also what HM said :thumbs:

Your thread Gibbo may be futile but I applaud you for sticking your head out :cool:

this place was better in debating and having fun. Some members (IMHO<--- must I bother with that?), and they know who they are, are mocking this place and making it less attractive to the old, the older and new members which I really don't want to subscribe to much more. That is my interpretation. Life is hard enough than to go on the web here and read the same type of posts constantly, all the flippin' time that should really come with a shovel! :rolleyes:
Also what K said :thumbs:

WOT does seem to have changed for the worst ( also IMHO ) especially during the last few months which is a pity :(

It used to be a much more fun & enjoyable place to be with a good atmosphere but lately there seems to be more & more of this --> :mad: & :rant:& :BBAT: & :***: which makes me do this --> :rolleyes: & :eek: & :( & :NUTTER: & :HEADBANG: & almost :cry:

* see below for part 2 *

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts
So peeps any chance of AO especially WOT getting back to more of this --> :cheese: & :lol: & :) & :D & :thumbs:

Just my thoughts on the subject :)

PS if the current trend in WOT continues The BORED may be forced to proceed with a CULL :borg: :EVIL: :BORG2:

:p

* I had post my reply in 2 parts as I had used up my smilie quota :D *

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
* I had post my reply in 2 parts as I had used up my smilie quote :D *

Perhaps you should post a thread in the "ghost/tumbleweed" lounge and raise a support ticket linking to it! :evil:

Wise words though No.10 and simply put for those whom seem to have a problem with interpreting straight forward posts without twisting them to make their own ends, in their deluded minds, presumedly meet :elaugh: :cool: *

* ... that was an example of making no-sense from yours truly :eek: ;)

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts
Perhaps I will :D

I only do simple ( it prevents me confusing myself :lol: which is easily done :eek: )

:lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I only do simple ( it prevents me confusing myself :lol: which is easily done :eek: )
Well they say a picture tells a thousands words, so perhaps your thousand smilies there does more! :lol: :cool:

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts
:lol: <--- that smilie & other animated smilies must be worth at least 5 thousand words so :D

Another needs to be informed of this fact at some stage :EVIL: ;)

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
W.O.T i do is stay in the places I like in here ... Life is hard enough to be :mad: and :( all the time .... I find (and I'm relativly newish on here ) that most on here are :) persons ... then again i like :) people .... I deal with a lot of problems in my day Job so on here I prefer :) rather than :( ...

:thumbs: to those that :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
W.O.T i do is stay in the places I like in here ... Life is hard enough to be :mad: and :( all the time .... I find (and I'm relativly newish on here ) that most on here are :) persons ... then again i like :) people .... I deal with a lot of problems in my day Job so on here I prefer :) rather than :( ...

Ditto to all that jazz:D

·
Administrator
45,165 Posts
Kurzon, you're right about my motivation (thank you), but nonetheless Gibbo is spot on, and I really should stop rising to the bait.
I keep resolving to do so, and I keep failing when I see a particularly snide barb aimed at a friend or myself. It's no excuse though. My reactions are just contributing to the forum being a worse place, I've become part of the problem. :(

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts

+1 to the above :thumbs:

It just seems to me that there are now more places/threads to avoid on here then there were before :(
WOT in particular seems to contain a lot of threads that end up developing into threads that could be moved to the Rant Room :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
45,165 Posts
I've had the same problem with rising to the bait sometimes and I tend to take a few days off if it happens.
You trying to tell me to bugger off Fraser? :mad: :cheese:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts