Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title I would like to get the trim off so I can give it a clean, anyone done it, anything to be mindful off?

Does it just pull off? I dont want to beak any hidden clips....

J

·
0 Posts
to coin the phrase......grip it and rip it!!!!!

there are three clips position top/middle/bottom of the trim, there are then two locating buttons at the bottom of the trim....

don't grip and rip too hard though ;)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to coin the phrase......grip it and rip it!!!!!

there are three clips position top/middle/bottom of the trim, there are then two locating buttons at the bottom of the trim....

don't grip and rip too hard though ;)
Id be interested in some photos if you do it,

the PO burnt the drivers side A pillar with a cigarette :mad:

any ideas on re-trimming?
Cool will have a bash at gripping and rippin this weekend then (I'll take some pics as well)

Cheers all

MC

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I bought some of that Oxi Carpet and Upholstery cleaner, it's done a really good job, v pleased.

See links below for trim removed.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Any problems removing/fitting the trim misterchase? Is it pretty much as stated in the post earlier in the thread? One of my A-pillar trims could do with a clean...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The little microphone is the alarm sensor :cool:

IN answer to your q's I just gave it a tug (ahem) at the top and it 'popped' out.

the plastic pins are serrated so they sort of click click click into place.

but all in all its all quite robust so don't be too worried about breaking anything.

Cheers
MC

·
Registered
250 Posts
aaah... thanks,

ive had a quick look on the autolusso site and cant seem to find any info? do you have a link?

thanks again. :)
Best to give them a call. I had a look through their graveyard when I was there picking up some wheels, and found a suitable replacement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts