Alfa Romeo Forum banner

181 - 200 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You have some REALLY good mates their, I want your buddys to be my buddys and then we can all sit around your teflon coated bonnet and fry eggs on it:lol:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
You have some REALLY good mates their, I want your buddys to be my buddys and then we can all sit around your teflon coated bonnet and fry eggs on it:lol:
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are either a really funny guy Eddie, or we have the same sick sense of humor :lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly fell off the chair !

You are already in our mates list ! I told you before ! You just need to come to Cyprus.... and bring your own eggs please :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are either a really funny guy Eddie, or we have the same sick sense of humor :lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly fell off the chair !

You are already in our mates list ! I told you before ! You just need to come to Cyprus.... and bring your own eggs please :rolleyes:

You have no idea how much I need a break right now:( what with work her indoors and of course the Sud i'm ready to run but that would just mean they are waiting for me when I return, the car and work I can deal with but dealing with the wife means when I get back I go to prison. I like my eggs fresh,can I bring a chicken :lol: sounds like we are one the same.

·
Registered
415 Posts
well they sold so thats all that matters
This isn't really the place to be having this discussion, but the point is that I hung onto them for quite some time for you and turned away other buyers, you just stopped replying to me, that's bad form

Sorry, enough hijacking this thread, carry on............

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello!

I have a couple of questions... The 17" wheels were a direct replacement? Any modifications needed? Do the wheels hit the inside of the arc at an point? What's the offset on the wheels? Did you do anything with the camber?

It's a real shame to have such a big wheel with stock brakes... Keep us posted on the ECU if you can :thumbs:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Hello!

I have a couple of questions... The 17" wheels were a direct replacement? Any modifications needed? Do the wheels hit the inside of the arc at an point? What's the offset on the wheels? Did you do anything with the camber?

It's a real shame to have such a big wheel with stock brakes... Keep us posted on the ECU if you can :thumbs:
Its ok Greek , I dont mind postin again :)
Will keep you posted on the omex :thumbs:

7 inch wide with 37mm offset is just right :thumbs:
As for the camber just keep one of the lower holes on the shock absorber the same and drill channels on the rest so you can change the camber.

Also i recomend you find and buy the steering rods that are adjustable, from the latest 33 catalyst model ;)

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Still waiting on that OMEX ecu kit !
I contacted AHM to see what happened and Adie told me it got held in the customs for checking ! :rant:
The bloody idiots must have thought it was a bomb or something :rolleyes:
Anyway, its on its way now and I should have it within this week !

Also, thanks to Greek, I also found and ordered a rear disk brake conversion kit and a rear sway bar from australia :cool:

Things just keep on coming for my baby :D

Thanks again Greek, you've been great help buddy :)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
No problem mate.... Since you have some ongoing project with great mods like turbo and 4x4 you need to increase the integrity of the car.
The one you got is for inside the car at the boot . I will measure also the antiroll bar on my suspension when i have the chance and i will sent you the measurements to make one , it is quite simple.

So if you have both the grip would be unelievable even with the extra power...

181 - 200 of 676 Posts