Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I spent about 3 hours (from 7am to 10am) washing, and polishing my bella... and then I took it for a drive to a beautiful little village near where I live called Vila Fresca de Azeitão... :) Couldn't resist and took some fotos:)

all the best

Sérgio

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>I'm brave enough to face the terrors of traffic and the perils of potholes. what can YOU do eh??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I drive in Greek roads :p

@montreal: Nice car man!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by montreal:
<strong>wow I've just got My fourth cloverleaf

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not fair... I have 500 posts more than him, and I only have 1 more cloverleaf...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
BTW nice car, and nice place! :D

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks Banflu, thanks Jomor :D

Banflu,

Here goes some more... hope you like them.

best regards

Sérgio.

P.S. I apologise for the image quality, because my digital camera only has a 640x480 resolution... it doesn't even have a little lcd screen frown

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>That's not fair... I have 500 posts more than him, and I only have 1 more cloverleaf...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Come ooon Andrea.. the guy was polishing and caressing his sexy bella for hours! He deserves an extra cloverleaf :p :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>That's not fair... I have 500 posts more than him, and I only have 1 more cloverleaf...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Come ooon Andrea.. the guy was polishing and caressing his sexy bella for hours! He deserves an extra cloverleaf :p :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmpf... :p

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Sérgio! Verrrryyyy nice!!! Well washed and shiny 33!! :cool:

I know Vila Fresca de Azeitão from somewhere. I've never been there but I read something about it not a long time ago. can't remember what :rolleyes:

Wany way, the pics are cool man! No problem at all! Congrats and keep as posted with everything new!! :)

Drive safe wink

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Hugo

Glad you liked my Bella.

Vila fresca de Azeitão is next to Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, that is alot more notorious... These two villages are between Setúbal and Sesimbra and dear one of the most beatiful places in the world the "Serra da Arrábida" which is a montain chain along the coast-line (very very beautiful - alot of car comercials are shot there - with a lot of twisty roads along the cliffs).
Vila Nogueira de Azeitão is known for the wonderful cheese and for the "tortas de azeitão" (small roll tarts)... As for Vila Fresca de Azeitão you might know it because of the beautiful "Palácio da Bacalhoa"...

Anyway this is a great region to visit and it is pretty near to you (350 Km :D )... so why not visit :) Oh, it's also got great wines :)

all the best

Sérgio

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
You're welcome Sérgio :)

Now I know why I remember that, it was something about the "Serra da Arrabida". And you bet I know the tortas de Azeitão!
You certainly right Sérgio, that's a great place to visit. 350km... what's that? For someone who just did 5000... :rolleyes: :D

It might be a nice place to visit in summer. wink

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> that's a great place to visit. 350km... what's that? For someone who just did 5000... :rolleyes: :D

It might be a nice place to visit in summer. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">350km....

350*45,6 / 34*(120*8/100) + (34+565*x^2-2x+2) = 1 1/2 hours.

Hugo, with the remap, you ll be there in 1,5 hours :D :D :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>350km....

350*45,6 / 34*(120*8/100) + (34+565*x^2-2x+2) = 1 1/2 hours.

Hugo, with the remap, you ll be there in 1,5 hours :D :D :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh man! That's math?! eek!
That's the same calculus Ferrari does in F1 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts