We have a new little baby in the houshold a good addition

Attachments

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that is one handsome baby :thumbs:

Congartulations:cool:
Ah Nige I'll but your car but you dont keep them long enough for the price to be within my reach .. will be on your shores in early april (for the Auto Italia at Brooklands)

Looks sharp Dermo!
Will be even sharper when it gets the overall clean . Yes it was worth waiting for only 42K miles (69000 KMs) on it and owned by an enthuasist ! couldnt ask for more :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Welcome back to Alfa ownership Dermot :D Lovely GT in Red & 18"s :cool: Congrats & well wear :thumbs:

You'll be easier for me to spot now so expect me to have quicker reactions when I :wave:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome back to Alfa ownership Dermot :D Lovely GT in Red & 18"s :cool: Congrats & well wear :thumbs:

You'll be easier for me to spot now so expect me to have quicker reactions when I :wave:

Errm it wont be going wesht Dave (only the company Van ) I know I need better pics but they will come in time . A bit to do to her but shes in quite good nick .. It was like the Ti , when I saw the Ti in a 156 I always wanted one and ticked that box. The GT was another and Alfa Red and tan leather , what more could I ask for ! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Errm it wont be going wesht Dave (only the company Van ) I know I need better pics but they will come in time . A bit to do to her but shes in quite good nick .. It was like the Ti , when I saw the Ti in a 156 I always wanted one and ticked that box. The GT was another and Alfa Red and tan leather , what more could I ask for ! :thumbs:

I though that might be the case alright, nice to have the option of keeping it for a weekend toy :thumbs:
Sounds like you've found a nice one, Red & tan does look great :cool: Good box ticking skills again :D

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
savage! well wear!
Sorry couldnt say anything when the car was put up here as a nice one as I lost another motor by saying i was interested :rolleyes::thumbs:

I though that might be the case alright, nice to have the option of keeping it for a weekend toy :thumbs:
Sounds like you've found a nice one, Red & tan does look great :cool: Good box ticking skills again :D
Yes heated seats, park distance, 18s bose etc etc .. I do love it and quick enough TBH

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Nice one Dermo :thumbs:

But Red :confused:
Surely Blue is a better colour for the GT :p ;)

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Great to welcome you back to the Alfa owning fold....
:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice one Dermo :thumbs:

But Red :confused:
Surely Blue is a better colour for the GT :p ;)
But Diesal :eek::eek::eek::eek: Ah blue , red , lollipops all Alfas are :inlove:

Nice job Dermo :thumbs:
Not a Monza but close :thumbs:

Great to welcome you back to the Alfa owning fold....
:thumbs:
I never left really , always had the V6 but its nice to have a woman you lusted after for years roll up on your drive , now the car is nice too :D

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
But Diesal :eek::eek::eek::eek: Ah blue , red , lollipops all Alfas are :inlove:

Not a Monza but close :thumbs:

I never left really , always had the V6 but its nice to have a woman you lusted after for years roll up on your drive , now the car is nice too :D
:tut::p

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,442 Posts
Nice. Red Alfa coupe with tan leather and those 18s, i approve :thumbs:

Copycat :p

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice. Red Alfa coupe with tan leather and those 18s, i approve :thumbs:

Copycat :p
Oh I can give it back , I'm on 4 year approval !!

The Veeeeeeee is coming to the UK though !:thumbs:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Many congrats
Love the Red, great colour, and did you say tan seats? also fab
Hope there are no teething.... issues and you sail through terrible twos....:lol:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Sorry couldnt say anything when the car was put up here as a nice one as I lost another motor by saying i was interested :rolleyes::thumbs:

Yes heated seats, park distance, 18s bose etc etc .. I do love it and quick enough TBH
Nicely spec'ed Dermo, well wear :thumbs: She's a great looking motor :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts