Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
45,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renewal notice came through today from Churchill for the C63.

It's not cheaper (I said miracle, not sign of the apocalypse), but it is ultra competitive at £590 (Would have been £470 last year, grumble grumble). The meerkats can't get me a quote with the same details within £200 of it!

My first thought was that Churchill have somehow forgotten to include Mrs Bazza's accidental insurance lapsing incident (and subsequent 6 points) - but it's definitely included in the quote.

I could beat it by £60 by removing my career criminal Mrs from the quote. But I'd rather pay the extra and have her able to drive it, if it ever became necessary. (We've had the car for a year now, and I don't think she's even sat in the drivers seat, much less driven it.)

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
A good night out with the lads: £60
Giving her a night in holding the fort: priceless.

She'll thank you for it and praise your thrift. Trust me. :thumbs:

·
Registered
35,185 Posts
Good news. I let the insurance, multi car , lapse into renewal mode in December. I was just snowed under with the bills and stuff for our building work. Expensive but must happen a lot with extra complication of searching for cover on two cars at once. I reckon it was more than £60 extra.

·
Registered
921 Posts
When I got the Stelvio, Admiral Multicar were nowhere near competitive despite being with them for 2 years. Renewal was reduced by £78 when told them I was moving to another provider.

Meanwhile LV quoted me £365 for the Stelvio on 15k and both wife & I driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts