Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of discussion re performance recently, no one knows which mods are best, no one has carried out comparisons and dynoed after each mod, being a kindly fellow i would like to offer my car as a test bed, every GTV owner in ther club gives me a tenner, i do all the comparisons, dyno between each mod, then we all save loads of money cos we know what to fit instead of guessing!!, brilliant idea yes? (no need to thank me now):)

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
To be honest, the only mods I've made are brakes and a strut brace, as for performance I am happy with what Alfa Romeo gave me, if I want more I will buy a Brera, but thats not likely to happen because I still think a GTV looks better.....:)....I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic, I just prefer driving my car and not "messing about" with it.......:)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't sound sarcastic at all, yeah nothing wrong with 150ish bhp perfectly adequate, i just like tweaking , sort of a hobby, the post is light hearted by the way, anyway what GTV owner would a tenner to spare on R&D!!, were all pretty broke just keeping em on the road!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts