Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I must say despite the stats not being much different to the GT it does feel faster. A stunning car in red with black leather. Only downside is it has missed a service so is 4k overdue but I did get it for a good price so it can be forgiven. I will be booking it in for one asap. Can't wait until the rain stops so I can get back out there in it....and I'll take some pics ;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice - hope she ticks all the boxes! The GTA is an animal :) Service (providing its only service items) should only set you back £2-300.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congratulations mate on a wonderful partnership, I guarantee you'll do nothing but smile, as she growls along, save up now for a Q2!!! Well worth the money.:)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the "wind your windows down and get a big cheesy grin every time you start her" club:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thought you wanted the GT, what made you get a GTA?
I did get the GT. In fact it is parked out next to the GTA at the moment in the car park but it has to go back to the dealer. Loooong story...if you've got time read: -

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/general-alfa-discussion/163766-what-a-bummer.html

Was that the one up for £7250 no offers? Looked nice in the photos.
That's the one. Looks as good in the metal thankfully. The dealer was a nice bloke so I did a HPI check and took his word for it as he talked to me about the car over the phone as he walked around it...so I left my deposit and seven days later......it's all mine :D

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Nice one Graham. Chuffed for you mate. :thumbs:

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Red + black = :cool:

:)
what he said :D

Congrats and welcome to the "wind your windows down and get a big cheesy grin every time you start her" club:)
and definately what he said :D :D :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to see another red one with the best colour interior has found a good home!! If the paint is not quite the same colour as inside the door shuts, get yourself a claybar......it'll look better than new! Enjoy!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice - hope she ticks all the boxes! The GTA is an animal :) Service (providing its only service items) should only set you back £2-300.
True, but the Q2, Konis/Eibachs, remap and exhaust will cost a bit more. And you will have to have all of those onec you get used to the basic GTA. GTAs are very addictive - enjoy!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My GTA seems such a good car out of the box I don't feel the need to change a thing (I've had her 11 months now).

The only thing on my list is a new backbox and centre pipe when funds allow as my back box is going a bit rusty.

I may get a Q2 at some point but am in no immediate rush.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
...and I must say despite the stats not being much different to the GT it does feel faster. A stunning car in red with black leather. Only downside is it has missed a service so is 4k overdue but I did get it for a good price so it can be forgiven. I will be booking it in for one asap. Can't wait until the rain stops so I can get back out there in it....and I'll take some pics ;)
Blimey Graham,

Are you feeling okay.........it's not for sale yet????

Any photos????

J.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blimey Graham,

Are you feeling okay.........it's not for sale yet????

Any photos????

J.
Ha ha...two days and still not up for sale. That's a record for me ;)

It' a very fast car. I am massively impressed by it

I'll get some pics done after washing it at the weekend

1 - 20 of 25 Posts