Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, did notice... Retards.

Christ, give Alfa a break, sorry it doesn't hold the 4 rings.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
some of the comments are laughable; especially the ones regarding rust...if they knew their cars, shouldn't they be referring to the Alfa's checkered past with electrical problems instead?

**** em :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
eh, leave the philistines alone, they cant be helped.
NIce time for the 4C. I just hope that I may have one some day.
Not in the league to own a new one :(

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
@cannotstop, I don't think these are going to be second-hand bargains, though. A limited production run of a car with huge demand means that prices are going to stay high.

As for the commenters on Autocar, claiming a Cayman's "better" than the 4C as a track car, they're mad. They've similar price and shape, but they're not in the same class. Besides, you might be able to buy a (lower powered) Porsche Cayman for near the price of a 4C, but there's no way in hell you can run one for the cost of owning a 4C, and the Cayman will always be a heavier car no matter how many horses you have.

It's a shame there's no tight, twisty racetrack with the same status as the Nürburgring - there are so many long sweeping stretches of the 'ring that a good time is only about how much power you've got. A fast Nordschleife time really tells you very little about how much fun you could have on a mountain road.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rust, where the hell do these morons come from :confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Straight from the tardis direct out of the 70 & 80s

·
Registered
32,012 Posts
From when Top Gear made a wooden magnet to not stick to a Lancia Beta Berlina belonging to a Lancia Motor Club member called Arthur Mead in 1992 . He got an apology from the bbc.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i hope the 4c shines as a mid-to top end range sports car - and i do hope that i will eventually own one on the used market (it'll be a few more years yet!)
it is a stunning car, regardless of the criticism of the head-lights.

the same attitude was had of the old 156, and that was improved upon...i dare say that the same may happen to this incarnation of the 4C, but it will always be a stunning car :)

·
Registered
32,012 Posts
I'm not sure the used market for 4C , or any carbon fibre car, is going to be as you'd expect. Whilst the supply of cars will ensure they hold their value due to exclusivity the tub may be a service item as it is on a Mcclaren F1.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I can safely say than no 4C's will be sold in Ireland - the price is expected to be in the region of €80,000. :rant:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts