Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I'm new to the whole GTV scene and to Alfa Romeo if I'm honest. I've come mainly from Honda's in the past but fancied a changed and always liked the look of the GTV's!......Anyway recently picked myself up a nice 3.0 V6 and have been blow away ever since. Has bags more character than your run of the mill jap car and the style and class is leagues better. As with most cars I buy I get them serviced as quickly as possible to be on the safe side. I would like to strongly recommend Paul at A for Alfa when it comes to anything Alfa Romeo :thumbs:. I had my car booked in for a service Monday morning and he did a fantastic job on her. He's a great guy, very clued up on all things Alfa and helped point out any potential future problems with the car aswell as giving me some tips/advice on keeping her running tiptop and whats even better for me is he just lives round the corner! Looks like I'm sticking with Alfa's now!

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
welcome to the club

now remember to salute` when you pass other Alfa and to look up your nearest Alfa meet so you can get aquainted with other like minded enthusisats

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Paul does all the major jobs on my GTV and I would also recommend him unreservedly. Shame he's not mobile any more as it's a long way for me to go now!!

I was pointed in his direction when I had a 155 as he is a bit of a 155 enthusiast but seems to cover all Alfas.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Welcome, best move from Honda to Alfa Romeo.

I have had plenty of Honda's and still wear the very rare Seiko Honda F1 watch. More soul to an Alfa than to a Honda, although I'm after a Honda Integra to strip and restore to original spec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts