Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a small, dead fly behind the glass covering the speedometer and would love the remove it. Would it be as easy as removing the 3 screws in the upper side of the plastic moulding and then remove the glass?

The car is a 2007 2.0 GT.

Cheers
Garp

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
If it's a 2007, can't you just mention it to the dealer next time it's in for a service?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I could ask them to remove it at the next service but if it was a simple 15 minute job, I could do it now.

I have no idea how it got there. It was just there one morning. Guess the lack of air would have killed him.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a small, dead fly behind the glass covering the speedometer and would love the remove it. Would it be as easy as removing the 3 screws in the upper side of the plastic moulding and then remove the glass?

The car is a 2007 2.0 GT.

Cheers
Garp
Yes I have the same problem as well except its a dead moth. answers welcome from me as well !

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'd train up a spider and send it in.:lol:
I used to have a spider that lived in my wing mirror on my astra a while back, then one day seen it hanging on for dear life while i was on the motorway then was gone forever!!!:eek:

Sort of miss the little bugger!:(

Good luck with the release guys....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts